- Bengal Gram – 1/2 cup
- Granted coconut – 1/2 cup
- Red chilly -3 number
- Coriander leaves – Few
- Curry leaves – Few
- Oil – 1 tbls
- Mustard seeds – 1 tbls
- Tamarind – (1 grape size)
- Heat the pan, add Bengal gram to dry fry for 4 minutes.
- Transfer the gram with coconut, red chilly, Coriander leaves, tamarind salt and water to grind well till it turns a thick paste.
- Head oil in a pan, add mustard seeds.
- when it starts to pop add curry leaves and 1 red chilly and mix in the paste.
Serve with hot rice/ Idly / Dhosai.