- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tbls
- Small onion -1/2 cup
- Red chillies – 3 Pcs
- Tomato – 3 (chopped)
- Brinjal – 6 (chopped)
- Red chilly powder – 1/2 tbls
- Oil – 2 tbls
- water – 1 1/2 cup
- Curry leaves – Few
- Heat Oil on a pan, add mustard seeds. When it starts to pop, add onion, red chillies and curry leaves.
- Fry till onion turn slightly brown, now add tomato and chopped brinjal, red chilly powder and salt.
- Saute it, till tomatoes become juicy.
- Now add water and allow to boil for 5 to 6 minutes.
- After 5 minutes turn off and mash up the tomatoes and brinjal (using ladle).
Serve with Idly / Dhosai